- Parting out vehicle while performing quality check inspection.
- Tagging parts and stocking within inventoried warehouses.
- Locating parts needed in a timely fashion
- Lifting, pulling or pushing parts.
- Properly disposing of all hazardous fluids during and after dismantling process.
(Fuel, oil, coolant and any other forms of pollutants).
- Keeping work areas clean for safety reasons.
- Clean any debris left after vehicle dismantling or getting an order ready.
- Put away tools and equipment after briefly cleaning them.
- Making sure ALL tools are accounted for.
- Basic mechanic skills is recommended but not required
- Multi tasking with organizational skills.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Good listener to directions and orders.
- Ability to work well with others to complete projects.
- Clean drug and background screening required
- Any kind of certification is a plus (forklift, ASA etc. ….)
- Basic tools are highly recommended.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Class C Drivers License recommended.